In search of a good night’s sleep, many turn to CBD (cannabidiol) in various forms. According to research, CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.1 CBD is also an option for assisting with the relief of symptoms associated with stress and maintenance of general health. 2,3,4
Research into the multiple benefits of CBD led to the creation of the ADCO CBD range, comprising ADCO CBD STRESS2, available in drops, and capsule format. ADCO CBD DAILY3 products, available in drops, edible pastille4 and capsule format. The ADCO CBD PAIN5products are produced in drops, capsules, and gel6format.
Trusted, reliable, reputable ADCO CBD products are available from selected Clicks and Dis-Chem stores, as well as selected independent pharmacies and online stores. For more information visit : www.adcocbd.co.za and join the conversation on Instagram and Facebook.
- ProCon.org. (2020, January 10). What Is Cannabidiol (CBD)? Retrieved from https://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/questions/what-is-cannabidiol-cbd/
- ADCO CBD Stress. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Daily. Professional information leaflet. 25 May 2020.
- ADCO CBD Daily 10 (Chewable Pastille). Professional Information leaflet. 13 May 2020.
- ADCO CBD Pain. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Pain Gel. Professional information leaflet. 30 January 2020.