Taking the right supplements will keep those dreaded stares away.
Sickness in the workplace is nothing new. Having the sniffles pre-Covid-19 meant taking a day to sleep it off. Now you need an extra day to test for Covid and even more days in isolation waiting for the test results. Can you afford to take that time off? Staying healthy is a priority. Now more than ever.
Micronutrients are the key to helping your body take care of itself. Enough micronutrients can help you to obtain optimal health to fight diseases and shake off illness.
Micronutrients are one of the most vital groups of nutrients your body needs. They include vitamins and minerals, necessary for energy production, immune function, blood clotting and other functions.
Minerals are important for growth, bone health, fluid balance and several other processes.
A happy, healthy immune system also requires other nutrients, such as digestive enzymes, probiotics and fibre.
Do you have time to keep track of your daily intake?
Healthy and balanced eating can keep the nasties at bay. It requires time and effort. Food prices have sky-rocketed and we are still trying to play catch-up with lost time. Eating balanced and healthy food is hardly a priority.
Having an all-in-one, good quality, affordable supplement, which saves you time and money seems like a seriously beneficial solution. You need something easy to use that saves you from having to fill your cabinets with more pill bottles than you’d like to admit.
The Be Well Full Spectrum Range is a balanced and uniquely formulated, one-stop solution for a fighting fit body, ready to wrestle diseases and shake off those sniffles. It has all the micronutrients for a healthy immune system.
Be Well comes in capsules, tablets and powder.
1. FS VITA+
2. VITA C,
3. CALMAG+Easy to use All-in-One Powder
Providing convenience with well over (50%) consumer cost savings.
– A: Proper vision and organ function;
– B: These vitamins play an important role in producing
energy but also have several other functions.
– Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): For the creation of neurotransmitters and collagen, the main protein in your skin;
– Vitamin D: Promotes proper immune function and helps in calcium absorption and bone growth;
– Vitamin E: Assists immune function and acts as an antioxidant.
– Vitamin K2: Promotes arterial flow and flexibility and bone development.
– Copper: Needed for connective tissue formation, as well as normal brain and nervous system function.
– Chromium: Can improve insulin sensitivity and enhance protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
– Iodine: Assists in thyroid regulation.
– Iron: Helps supply oxygen to muscles and helps in the creation of certain hormones.
– Manganese: Assists in carbohydrate, amino acid and cholesterol metabolism.
– Selenium: Important for thyroid health and defence against oxidative damage.
– Zinc: Necessary for normal growth, immune function.
– Quercetin: A polyphenol that helps the entry of zinc into viral affected cells.
– Bromelain: Quercetin itself is not easily absorbed. Bromelain supports the absorption and efficiency of quercetin and all the other ingredients.
– Curcumin: An extract of turmeric is a zinc transporter/ionophore and therefore supportive of the transport of zinc into cells. Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
– Proanthocyanidin: Proanthocyanidin is a polyphenolic compound, extracted from grape seeds. It is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
– Bioperine: Black pepper extract aids the absorption of all the other ingredients.
– Prebiotic: Prebiotics are a type of fibre that the human body cannot digest. They serve as food for probiotics.
– Probiotic: Gives the immune system a boost and prohibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It promotes the production of natural antibodies in the body.